Ролевики онлайн

квесты по вашим любимым книгам

Exaggerated presentation but which

Ролевые по произведениям Д. Емца

Exaggerated presentation but which

Сообщение mostakimvip10 » 09 ноя 2022, 07:20

There are countless times that I am surprised by the quality of the young work of a photographer whose current production is characterized by impressive shallowness and simplicity. Features that cannot be compensated by the usually are able to promise an easier access to publicity. The only advice I could give photographers of the first category which I clearly prefer and value is to make sure they cultivate their creative and certainly not their social egos as this will make it easier for them to stay on track. of creative production and development and for those of the second category on the one hand to look for the reasons for the loss of creative joy and on the other hand to imagine that their work is seen and judged by the few usually the few whose opinion should really count for them.

That is the great teachers of the past and the circle of their familiar e-commerce photo editing ones of the present. My transition from analog to digital photography happened within a very few years. Approximately from to It started with the teaching of my former student and then my fellow teacher Manos Lykakis whom I invited to accompany me in the technical lessons regarding the chapter of digital which I did not possess. I attended his teaching several times. I confess that I never loved Photoshop. The course of changes followed in order the following stages. Digitizing my selected negatives Completely scrapping the darkroom Getting to know and studying Lightroom Digitizing all the memorabilia photos Digitizing the analog era stock Digitizing the thousands of slides I used in classes Completely scrapping the analog cameras Selling all the analog and devices fortunately there are nostalgics I never missed the analog era.

Изображение

The benefits that have come for me at least from digital technology are in no particular order the following. Reconnecting with the process of editing and printing something I had outsourced for years to others. Possibility of editing that was once the privilege of experienced craftsmen – Endless possibilities for sorting grouping studying and exploiting the photos – Very good quality with cameras lenses and other components at very affordable prices – Zero cost of file production. Stopped the love of the machines since every few years we have to change them and since exquisite photos are made with the help of the programs and with cheap tools – Unthinkable for the old era ease of communication – and more many many.
mostakimvip10

Вернуться в Мир Д. Емца